Monkey See Monkey Do Monday Featuring: PSHIIIT!

Today's MSMD is based on a mani by someone I have been wanting to feature here for awhile on Monkey Day.
She is super talented and her photography skills are bar none to me in the nail blogging world.
I'm talking about PSHIIIT, she runs a french nail blog and every post she writes is like a work of art.
When she posted THIS mani a few months ago I immediately pinned it and knew it was something I wanted to recreate!
Here is her version:

And now here is my spin on it.
(FYI - I hate using striping tape in the mani, I prefer to use it as a guide for tape mani's - so in lieu of that I opted for a Peach and Gold Matte Mani):




And of course, one before I added the matte top coat!

Polishes used:
Julep Sasha (peach)
Color Club Antiquated (gold stamping)
Hard Candy Matte Top Coat








P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love this take on it, I love how you varied the different nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *whispers* I LOVE yours better! Coral and Gold go so well together and the stamping makes it even prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the metallic against the coral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold and coral together. To die for.... right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww - thanks ladies! i love all of your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!