Adventures in Stamping - GOTH!

It's time for some goth nails up in here.
Right smack in the middle of a heat wave (for most of us) some of us ladies are rocking some dark and creepies today!





These were a gradient using Kleancolor Metallic Black at the base and Deborah Lippmann's Good Girl Gone Bad on the tips. Stamping was Goldfinger by TheBalm/Hot Ticket using one of the new plates from the Mash collection.





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love this mani. I love how you ultilized 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. That is one of my fave polishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh love the purple sneaking through xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are some dark nail, but I love them! Really nice work ;-)

    You've been tagged! I thought it was a lot of fun so I hope you'll participate :D
    See it here: http://madecbyme.blogspot.com/2012/06/dreaded-11-question-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so gorgeous! I need a skull image like this!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!