Teal Tuesday - Matte Zebra



So, I'm totally late in my posting today.
I normally have these scheduled and ready to go for days in advance. But sometimes Mondays come around and we all have the day off and I just don't want to do anything but lay in bed and catch up on my blog reading. I didn't get this mani done until this morning!
But I'm not going to bore you with my apologies for not sticking to my own schedule because you don't care, let alone notice if I'm running behind! It's just my own spastic control issues!

So it's Teal Tuesday. Yes, it is! Our challenge this week was Matte/Glossy. I even voted for this one and yet I spent the whole week or so planning in my head what to do. It still ended up kind of a fail in my book because this wasn't my plan, but a quick backup when Plan A went super south.
I tried to do a matte to glossy gradient but it just wouldn't photograph! So I ended up clear coating the whole thing and then zebra striping with a matte top coat.






This mani used Pastel 11 and Catrice Return of the Space Cowboys with Hard Candy Matte TC.




If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:








Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!
Cherries Sweets






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!