Sporadicism!

Don't mind the weird title, I'm pretty sure that's not a real word at all.
I just wanted to let ya'll know that my posts are most likely going to be a bit sporadic over the next week.
We have my boyfriends son for a week instead of our normal 2 days and I've not got a whole lot in the vault right now to post, nor do I have as much time to get them prepared!
I will still have posts, they will just be posted at random times instead of my normal schedule.
Also -  I still need to get to the winner of the 300 Followers Giveaway and sort that, hoping I can do that in the next couple of days - Have a great end of your weekend and I will be back later today at some point with my Adventures in Stamping post/mani.





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!