New Julep Shade!

Hey ya'll - I just wanted to pop on real quick to let you know Julep has a new special polish out that will hit QVC tonight, but even better is that it will also hit the July Maven Boxes this month!


Pretty cute!
You can always get your intro box for only 1 Cent (Free shipping, too!)
Use code COLOR2012 when you sign up!






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks like an awesome franken. Thanks for the QVC heads up, a lot of people don't do that, but I am going to sign up for Julep tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!