Adventures in Stamping - Hot Stuff!

It's another Stamping Sunday for my friends and I at Adventures in Stamping.
This weeks theme was Hot. Hot colors, Hot fire...whatever you can interpret as hot.
I decided to play off of my Hot Pink Ombre nails from the other day and boy am I glad I did.
This ended up being one of my favorite mani's ever.

For colors used, please see the link above.
Image Plate: Cheeky 11
Black for stamping and gradient - Fingerpaints Black Expressionism






I wanted to put a spin on the gradient fad by doing the black at the cuticle instead of the tip like everyone else. Then I added the stamping over it so it would blend into the black. I pretty much love this to death.
I wore it for 4 days! 

This is what it looks like when Missy does a Gradient. Nice and Messy.








P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. this is so cool! it really gives off a gothic vibe (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was kinda going for that, gothic was one of the options but the hot theme won over it, so i tried to combine them!

      Delete
  2. Nice interpretation - it's hot indeed! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's pretty cool! I likey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is va va va voom! Very burlesque! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks ya'll! im glad you liked it as much as i did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the bottom gradient, so different and so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah this is gorgeous for sure!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome ombre-gradient-stamping!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!