52 Week Challenge - Flag Manicure

When it comes to holidays like the 4th of July, Memorial Day and the like, I'm not the one you will find doing red white and blue mani's! For one, I hate that color combo and I just don't find myself very patriotic about flying those colors around!
BUT - I do love a good Union Jack. Don't know why - never even been to the UK! But I love the culture and any chance I get to create something with this on it, I'm ALL over it!
So I present to you - my flag mani!





Colors Used:
White Art Striper Polish
China Glaze Frostbite
Sinful Colors My Day Red Striper Polish
China Glaze Dorothy Who & Kleancolor Blue Eyed Girl on blue nails over CG Frostbite.

I know my flag is a little wonky...and then to top it off my cat came wagging her tail right in my wet mani!





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!