Tonymoly - Pinky Star

My Swatch requests continue today with Tonymoly's Pinky Star.
A beautiful peachy pink milky jelly base with gold, purple, silver and red glitters in different sizes.
Glitters are sporadic, but I think it adds to the daintiness of these polishes.



This is 3 coats of Pinky Star with 1 coat of Top Coat.
No gritty glitter, just girlie greatness!
I've only heard of Tonymoly being sold in Singapore, I'm not sure if that is the case, but I got all of mine on eBay, so if you don't live in Singapore, check eBay!









P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

PPS:
I'm real close to 400 Followers! So look for ANOTHER Giveaway for that VERY soon!!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. It's such a cutie pie of polish!
    I got mine on ebay too and i'm loving it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy Tony Moly everywhere in Seoul (since it's a Korean brand), and they sell them here in Hong Kong too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!