Teal Tuesdays - Feathers!

It's time for some feathery fun!
It's Teal Tuesday - time for another mani based on my favorite color - this weeks Challenge? Feathers!




Whatcha think?
I used Illamasqua Viridian for the base...SUCH a gorgeous teal that flashes blue and purple.
Can Illamasqua do no wrong? Every polish I have is flawless.
The stamping colors are Color Club Worth the Risque and Barry M Teal (the subtle blueish feathers under the silver ones)
If you want to know what stamping plate I used, just comment and I'll dig it out.






If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:





Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!
Cherries Sweets








P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love that the holo shows through :)

    I'd love to join Teal Tuesdays, but I think I can only handle one challenge a week and Artsy Wednesday has taken it out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very very pretty. Love the way the holos look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I love how subtle but absolutely gorgeous it is!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!