Saturday Summary


This weeks summary will be a little short.
Having been off the radar for a few days this week, I am playing catch up on blog reading and so my news section is very small this week. 



Ok. Sorry that's such a short amount of news up there..BUT I did plan a little something different for today's summary. Sadly...it was going to be an Instagram feature. Then as I was typing this out and going to my Instagram profile to pull the pics, it appears to be down due to storms. SORRY!







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The recent move with the central bank to tighten the norms for recovery agents used by commercial banks can also add to
    NPA s as it could further encourage wilful defaults by borrowers nie.im even if you see
    one, you could possibly obtain it at a high
    rate that is more epensive than continuing to pay for regular debt payments.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!