Sneeze Breeze!

To all the ladies who left me comments yesterday about the new watermark - I'm sorry they made ya'll feel sick or dizzy or general disgust! I took that into great consideration and re-worked it. It'll show up again tomorrow for Round 2 of Drafting!
Today I'm bringing you an Indie Swatch by The Hungry Asian and her polish Sneeze Breeze.
I swatched this one awhile back and can't believe I didn't post it sooner, its soooo  beautiful!
I only own 2 of her polishes, but I need many many more!
Check it:





This is Sneeze Breeze (2 coats) over Orly Stone Cold (2 coats)
Pretty awesome, right?
It's a matte blue and black glitter that can be opaque on it's own with about 3-4 coats.
I just happened to be swatching a blue so I layed this over it and it just glows from within.
This is a gritty glitter - here I have 1 coat of Gelous and 2 coats of OTD on top.

Also - Thanks to everyone who voted to help me figure out what brands to swatch. China Glaze and Kleancolor were tied so I will most likely do them both at the same time. Then Color Clubs and then Catrice and Sinful Colors. And I am trying to get my 400 Follower Giveaway underway, I just need a couple more followers to make it there! Weeee!!

Lastly (promise) - Julep is running another Mystery Box Promo!!!








P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That polish is amazing! It's on my wish list and has been since I saw it for the first time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love CC, great picks! The watermark is much much easier on the eyes! (= Its simple, cute and functional! (Although your hardwork on the previous pictures were much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well this is an old pic so its my old watermark. the new one is less invasive, relatively the same size and a little more modernized. it should be up in the pics over the weekend. but i still have a handful of pics with the old watermark that'll eventually be posted! thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Oooh this is GORGEOUS!! I really want this polish! Looking forward to seeing your new watermark :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!