Teal Tuesdays: Dots! Featuring Fashionista's Mystical Dragon.

Today at Teal Tuesdays our challenge was dots, dotticure, polka dots, what have you....
Dots...I'm not sure sometimes if I love them or hate them.
I did a mani for this challenge, hated it, couldn't decide what I wanted to do about another one or just posting the craptastic one.
Then my lovely Debbie at The Crumpet told me that herself and Kirsten (The Geeky Owl) were both planning on wearing Fashionista Mystical Dragon which she'd just sent me last week! So of course, I'm not Gnarly if I'm not following the crowd...so I said I would re-do my junko mani and use this awesome new polish I got from her.

Fashionista is a stunning teal with tons, TONS I'm telling you, of glass fleck.
There's duochrome there too but it really hid away for these pics. But the flecks sure didn't.
It literally seemed like I had done a glitter tipped gradient at certain angles!
From what I understand, the Fashionista brand is UK based from Superdrug. I'm pretty sure I'll be needing to look into this brand further!







Mystical Dragon and Color Club Age of Aquarius.
This was two coats and 1 coat of Out the Door.
Yes, Mystical Dragon may look familiar.
It reminds me ALOT of Zoya Zuza and Color Club Metamorphosis.
I will do a dupe check on those soon I believe.




If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:


Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!
Cherries Sweets





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. What a beautiful base colour, and you've gotten the circle detailing so precisely round! Looks amazing :)

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this mani! Love the colors you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, so glad you liked it, and the middle photo looks like you're underwater in a swimming pool (in a good way) great mani! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome on you! The duochrome is hard to capture with the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is simple but soooo cool :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!