Swatches - China Glaze Greens

Firstly - as I'm typing this I have just noticed that I hit 600 Followers. I am over the moon about that.
When I started this blog I never thought I'd follow through on it, stick with it this long or get so very involved in all things nail related. But I have and I love it and I'm so glad I started this blog. I have met so many astoundingly awesome people through being a blogger and I am thrilled that so many of YOU want to visit this blog and see what I am up to.
So...thanks. Plain and simple.

NOW - on to the nails!!
Today I'm throwin' at ya a few greens.
China Glaze does Green pretty damn good.


The above 2 photos are China Glaze Glittering Garland.
This is 1 coat over China Glaze Holly Day - no top coat.
Totally stunning glass flecked green. Right?
Don't let the fact that I layered this polish fool you, it is not a layering polish. It will get opaque in 2 (maybe 3) coats.


The above 2 photos are China Glaze Holly Day.
This is 2 coats, no top coat. Nice dark green, almost jelly finish. China Glaze is amazing at having such high gloss finishes with their cremes. It is unreal. This reminds me alot of Illamasqua Rampage, gonna have to do a dupe check on those two.


And last but nowhere near least, is China Glaze Zombie Zest.
I will admit I bought this sheerly for the name. But it is a totally unique polish.
This is 2 coats, no top coat.
Gorgeous shimmer and glass fleck.
I know from having both that this is a dupe for Spa Ritual Optical Illusion and I also think it might have a dupe in Orly's It's Not Rocket Science.





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Congrats on 600! You're right, and I completely agree, China Glaze does killer greens. It's one of the reasons CG is one of my fave brands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore China Glaze polishes! These are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to see the dupe check! I adore Rampage but if holly day is the same then I'll go for the china glaze. Glittering Garland is fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 600 followers, and gorgeous polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty, I like the glitters for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CG greens too - I have It's Alive, which is similar to ZZ and I also love their sludgier greens xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also bought Zombie Zest based on the name alone. Picked up It's Alive for the same reason. I went on a search a while back for zombie related nail polishes. Got Zom-body to Love by OPI as well. ...just need a few more and my collection will be complete!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too on it's alive. a good name gets me every time. and now i need to go find that opi! dont forget zombie flesh by dollish polish!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!