Happy Birthday Stamping!

It's Stamping Sunday, and today is a special day because it's our lovely founder Debbie's Daughter Beth's Birthday. So we all agreed to do a stamping for her!
We could choose between celebrations or a stamp ending in 9 since she's 9 - which is what I did.
And sorry, I can't even remember the plate I used, I think it was a Cheeky ending in 9.
And since these ladies love their purple, we've got that going on too!

Zoya Carly and Julep Morgan



See...Julep Morgan looks better with something going on over it. Its not terrible per se...it's just mucho frosty. Stamped with Zoya Carly, it's a pretty good stamping polish!
Happy Birthday Beth!







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Very frosty indeed! Cute stamping :) I like the subtlety of the glimmer that Carly brings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the contrast of the purples, very nice! xo

    nevermindsuzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Beth! :) I really like those two purples together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mani, very subtle but adds a little something x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan is lovely on you! Love the monochromatic stamping.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!