Swatch - China Glaze It's Alive

Today's swatch is dear to my heart.
It was probably the first polish I ever bought on eBay that was discontinued.
I thought I was so cool getting this rare and hard to find polish.
Of course, I'd find out weeks later that it wasn't very rare or hard to find, though it was discontinued!
So anyway - It's Alive is from the 2011 Fall/Halloween Collection, "Haunting".

This is 2 coats but it's practically a One Coater!
It is thoroughly packed with glitter. And it's hungry. I'm talking at least 3 coats of Top Coat.






Serious gorgeous-ness, right?
It's an olive green jelly base, highly pigmented with gold and green glitters. The base almost looks black in some lights, its that pigmented!






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. this is kind of a weird color, but i like it! i think it's really gorgeous in its own way (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its totally weird! i love it!
      i'm a big big sucker for olive greens, or anything that refers to monsters or b-movies! marketing gets me again!

      Delete
  2. It's like Olive, mixed with green grass mixed with glitter. Lol..

    It is weird, but I'm kinda liking it. Oh No. Lol... "Forget the name Lizzy, Forget the name of the polish now before you add it to your wish list". Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this was the first green polish I ever really lusted after - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous mossy green! Still on my wishlist as it's a beauty :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!