Help Me Swatch!?

So I have an excessive amount of nail polish. I'm well over 550 these days and I need to get these babies swatched!
I have a few brands that I have so many of I could run a full month of swatches on one brand alone. 
So I'm listing below those brands and I'd like for you to comment on which brand you would like me to dedicate a month of swatching to. 
The winning brand will go first, then I will swatch the other brands based on popularity each additional month.

  • Color Club
  • Kleancolor
  • China Glaze
  • Sinful Colors
  • Catrice



P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Kleancolor! Can't wait to see your posts no matter what brand is chosen! I know the feeling of a ton of untrieds :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see some of the Klean Colors also. Thanks for letting us vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color Club. I'm looking forward to seeing them all though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely China Glaze for me (because I have easy access :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. China Glaze, only because it was my first love when it comes to polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. China Glaze as they tend to have more variety x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kleancolor plz and thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see China Glaze please x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote Kleancolor, because I have zero Kleancolor polishes. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. color club first, china glaze second

    ReplyDelete
  11. China Glaze! I love them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. China Glaze. Then I might be able to actually buy some featured colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!