Digital Dozen Goes Animal - Gradient Leopard Print


Hey all you Tuesday tarts!


Today I'm doing a leopard print mani in a gradient print...which is different than a straight gradient in that I'm gradiating the colors of the spots instead of the base.

I got this idea from the deeply lovely VERY EMILY a few weeks back, couldn't wait to give it a whirl!





Polishes In This Post:
Julep - Donna
Sinful Colors - Sweet Nothing
OPI - I Vant To Be A Lone Star



Todays polishes...

SO I started off with a base of OPI's I Vant To Be A Lone Star - a pearly light light blue.
Sinful Colors Sweet Nothing is the lightest of the leopard spots, at the base of the nail, and Julep Donna is the darkest of the leopard spots, at the tip. The shade in between (leopard spots in the center of the nail) is a mix of the two colors.

As per usual, I just took a medium-large dotting tool and made irregular dots on my nails in the three different teal colors, then went back in with the same tool and black to make the outer portions of the spots.

Finished with a coat of Out the Door topcoat.







You Might Also Like

26 comments