Digital Dozen Goes Animal - Striped Leopards


Digital Dozen Animal Week is now coming to an end.

=(
These are always fun, and this months challenge was no exception.
So today I did a striping tape mani with some leopard spots.
I've tried to show off different ways you can incorporate nail art trends with prints for something interesting. Let's see this final installment of my crazy leopard week!




Polishes In This Post:
Julep - Ginger
China Glaze - Foie Gras
Sinful Colors - Black on Black


Julep Ginger is something I lust after lately - nude holographic polish. Oh me, oh my. Its light on holo but heavy on awesome! Foie Gras is an untried that  has sat for entirely too long...

So I started with a base of Ginger. Then I took two pieces of striping tape and added them to the tips. At the tip I painted on Foie Gras and below it I painted on black.

Then I added on my leopard spots and topcoated!

I didn't love this all that much at first...but now that the week has come to an end, I think these are like my 2nd favorite of the week.

So that's it for Digital Dozen week til next month. 

I've taken on a nail workspace project for the weekend and I have nothing planned for my nails, so if I get a chance I may have some posts this weekend or I may not, but I will for sure have photos of my workspace when it's all done!

Make sure and swing by the rest of the DD gang's blogs to see what they did today and all week!









You Might Also Like

11 comments