It's Floral Week! Glitterbomb Flower Day




Happy Monday/April Fools Day!
This week, myself and a few nail pals are doing a week of floral nails.
Let's jump right in with Day 1!


Polishes In This Post:
China Glaze - Pink Plumeria
Deborah Lippmann - Today Was a Fairytale




Here are China Glaze Pink Plumeria and Deborah Lippmann Today Was a Fairytale

My base was Pink Plumeria, then I added the glitter to my pinky and middle. The other fingers are one nail wrap that I cut up and placed on my nails, adding some black with a black striper polish on the index and thumb.

I loved how this turned out EXCEPT for the part where the glitter sort of changed the color of my polish! So now it looks like I used two different base colors!

I did love the flower decal on my ring ringer the most. 

Check out my girls doing their thang with florals this week!
Debbie at The Crumpet
Emma at Manicurity



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. so so sos sos sososososososo fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Debbie...super fabulous! What brand is the nail wrap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wanna say kiss? it was in the nail it mag, since it came with 10 wraps in 10 designs, i only got one of each design, so to use it as much as i could i just chopped it up!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. arent they cute? out of all the designs that came in that assortment, this is the one i would actually buy. i loved it.

      Delete
  4. This is so lovely! Pretty sure if I hacked a single nail wrap into different pieces it would look exactly like I hacked a single nail wrap into pieces.... BUT YOUR'S LOOKS SO AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love some more! Pure prettiness!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!