Floral Week gets Formal




Welcome to Wednesday - AKA Day 3 of Floral Week!


Items In This Post:
Sinful Colors - Black on Black
Pure Ice - Risk Taker
Hard Candy - Cocoa Smore
Bundle Monster Plate - BM323


Painted my base with Pure Ice Risk Taker - a STUNNING brown metallic polish. OMG I love it. My accent nail is Hard Candy Cocoa Smore. Then I taped off the nails diagonally and painted half the nails black (except accent nail) - and stamped on each side in the contrasting color. Stamped black on the accent nail.

To finish, I used Butter London Matte topcoat. LOVE.



Check out my girls doing their thang with florals this week!

Debbie at The Crumpet
Emma at Manicurity
Kerrie at Pish Posh & Polish
Ashley at Smashley Sparkles



You Might Also Like

11 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!