Digital Dozen Goes Animal - Neon Colorblocked Leopard



Today is the 3rd day of the Digital Dozen Animal Challenge!


So for today I have a SUPER neon semi-color-blocked design.

Let's jump right in!


Polishes In This Post:

Sinful Colors - Black on Black
Illamasqua - Gamma
OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls



It's looking like Halloween up in here!

This mani, the more I look at it, reminds me of my days living in South Carolina and the massive amount of Clemson Tigers fans I knew there. Granted, I lived in the same city as USC where the Gamecocks played, but somehow, I always knew way more Clemson fans. But anyway - I don't even like college football so moving on!

Base was MBSW from OPI, then I freehanded all the rest, pretty self-explanatory (though I'm always happy to explain if you have questions on it!)

And finished her off with some Out the Door topcoat!


Make sure and visit my Digital Ladies:





You Might Also Like

13 comments