Some sort of weird doily!?




Hello!!
I've been totally random in my posting the last few days. Truth be told I had all last week posted before the week started, which gave me a week to get ahead, but instead I got lazy, got busy and even got a little sick.
So I spent that time taking a nail vacation and it got me out of my rhythm!
Today I'm showing you a mani from back when I was doing Catrice week, here are two polishes that didn't make the cut that week.

Polishes In This Post:

Catrice - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night
Sinful Colors - Slate
Catrice - Have An Ice Day



I started with a base of Slate and then I added Have An Ice Day. Then I used I Wear My Sunglasses At Night on the top and bottom of the nail and used a dotting tool to hide the line between the two colors.

And Voila! A strangely weird doily is born! 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!