UPC - Two Colors - Double Purple




Helloooo and Happy Wednesday!
Today I'm back with the Untried Polish Challenge - Day 2- Two Colors!


Now on to the mani!

For this mani the two colors I am using are Sation Love At First Lavender and Illamasqua Stance.
My lovely ladyfriend Kirsten surprised me with a package a few weeks ago, and this gorgeous Sation was in there!

I started with 2 coats of Illamasqua Stance, when it was dry I applied some tape I had cut in a scallop design courtesy of some craft scissors. I then applied Love at First Lavender over that and up comes the tape.

Followed the polishing up with a coat of Out the Door and as it was still wet on the accent I placed two "brads" that look like buttons in the inlets of the scallop design!

These brads can be found in the scrapbooking section of Michaels. They have little legs on them that I just bend off and voila - cool nail studs!


Make sure and check out justaddpolish to see the details on joining in on this challenge.




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. So CUTE!!! I Love the button brads. I need to accessorize more!!!
    I'm glad you are enjoying the UPC! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shine is amazing and i love those buttons, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! i love finding random awesomeness at michaels like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do too...i have SO many studs and nail art things I feel like I hardly ever use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I love the way you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirsten (Geeky Owl)April 26, 2013 at 5:34 PM

    You are welcome! And it is very lovely on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!