The Week in Review/Digital Dozen Redux

I may or may not have another more gratifying post later, it depends on how my day goes.
Yesterday I spent my entire amount of time and patience dealing with a workspace upgrade and watching an overly talkative stepson. Needless to say, I'm REALLY tired today.
But aside from installing some lights, the workspace project is done and I did it MYSELF! So that was a nice feeling that I didn't wait on the boyfriend to put my Melmer together or help with paint.
Anyway - so I will have pics of that one day this week.
In the meantime, enjoy this one random picture of my week of leopard mani's for the Digital Dozen Animal week.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!