Cursive Chalkboard Nails




Hello all!
Ugh - how sad is America right now? There is so much crazy stuff going on all over the place...I have been glued to CNN all day watching this manhunt.
I don't pay much attention to news stories and hadn't even followed the Boston bombing until this morning, and now I can't turn it off. I hope they are able to get some answers from this one remaining alleged bomber if they catch him alive.
Anyway - I am slowly getting around to do manicures this week.
I have a stack of things to review and today I bring you a few items I received from MASH Nails.
Let's jump right in.


Items In This Post:
MASH Nails Matte Top Coat
MASH Nails Nail Art Pens in White and Blue

Nars - Night Porter

So here are all of the products I used in todays manicure...

The white MASH Nails Art Pen, felt point that you smoosh down to get the flow going. I've used this a couple of times now and it is working quite well, the tip is not getting less fine nor is the paint clogging.

And the blue MASH Nails Art Pen - same dealio.

So for this mani - I started with just one coat of NARS Night Porter and then added the MASH Nails Matte topcoat. Once that was dry really well, I drew on my chalkboard designs with the blue and white MASH Nails Art Pens. The white ran into the blue a little so I had to go over it several times to get that blue tinge out.

I am SUPER impressed with the Blue pen. It was opaque in one swipe and still is quite visible over such a dark polish. The white pen is a little less opaque and takes one or two times to go over and get the good whiteness. But the heart design on my ring finger shows just one go over, so it's still very opaque!

MASH Nails has a special on these Nail Art Pens right now - if you buy all 6 you get 25% OFF the bundle!!
The MASH Nails Matte Top Coat can be found HERE as well!
Have I mentioned in the MANY manicures I have done using the MASH Nails Matte Top Coat that is my new favorite matte topcoat? Well...it IS!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. It's times like this I'm glad I don't have a TV. I'd have been useless today.

    I love your lettering. Ah, the days of learning cursive! Do they still do that? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable! great job :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!