China Glaze City Flourish Swatches and Review

Today I've got some swatches to share with you from the newest China Glaze Collection - City Flourish.
This is a really pretty collection - full of neon spring shades and soft pastels.
I've got 6 of the 12 to show you today - let's check it out!









Metro Pollen-Tin (3 Coats)

Grass Is Lime Greener (3 Coats)

At Vase Value (3 Coats)

Peonies and Park Ave (3 Coats)

Lotus Begin (2 Coats)

What A Pansy (2 Coats)

I've heard some reviewers say they really disliked the formulas on some of these, but I have to say I just don't get it. I found even the neon pastel shades to be really easy to work with - while some say 3 coats, a normal person not shooting pics of their hands in macro could easily pull off 2 coats. They all seemed to have a thicker consistency than normal - but it wasn't unpleasant - it kind of reminded me of a gel polish consistency.
Definitely give them a look - they are great staple colors and super bright for going into summer!





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments