The Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge - Day #12: Daffodils



I'm not a flower person! I don't like getting flowers, I just don't love flowers very much, I can totally be an anti-girl at times. Daffodils...they're one of those spring flowers I'm just not into. There was no way I was gonna try and freehand draw any for this challenge, so I went with the closest stamping plate I had to what looked like one. Unfortunately, after applying my blues and greens for this concept, the yellow I stamped with was totally overpowered by the darker colors. So it's a "subtle" daffodil.


Bottle shot! SC Grecian Sun, WnW Blue Wants to be a Millionaire, Nubar Reclaim and SC Unicorn.

Grecian Sun as base, WnW Blue over top for a sparkly sky. Nubar Reclaim brushed on tips with a fan brush to give a grassy illusion and stamped/dotted with Unicorn. 

Yeah, pretty much a total fail, but I've just been too busy to re-do it! Boo!



Please visit these other fine PCF Blogs for more amazing challenge mani's!
Fancy Phalanges
The Crumpet
Purple Fairy Dust
Manicurity
PishPosh & Polish
Bee Polished
Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder
Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Happy Nails
Tales of Knit and Nails
The Girl with Rainbow Hands
No Junk Nail
Only Always Soccermom
The Nail Newbie
Polish Me Lovely
Munia's Nails
Geeky Owl
Fanning the Fumes
ColorSplash Nails
okay now joy!
MeMa's Mani's
Angelina's Nails & More
Persistently Glittery

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I don't think this is a fail at all! That Nubar polish is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agree on the polish! first time i used it after it sat for months! it is a beauty for sure!

      Delete
  2. where is it lol !! Where's the daffodil, where's the daffodil :) no worse than mine sweetheart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see it but I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!