PCF Spring Challenge - Super Subtle Glitterbomb



I'm back in the game with these challenges. I've been sick the past few days, so luckily I planned ahead and did these awhile back!
I couldn't decide, I almost always wear glitter so when I'd done two different versions of this glitterbomb on accident I couldn't decide which to post.
So why not post both, right? Right.


This was done on top of my Spring Gradient Challenge Mani.
Added Magenta glitter from Love & Beauty (sponged on top)

This was added to my Spring Skittles Challenge Mani.
Added Orly Shining Star and then sponged on Gold glitter from Love & Beauty over the top tips.

XOXO.



Please visit these other fine PCF Blogs for more amazing challenge mani's!
Fancy Phalanges
The Crumpet
Purple Fairy Dust
Manicurity
PishPosh & Polish
Bee Polished
Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder
Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Happy Nails
Tales of Knit and Nails
The Girl with Rainbow Hands
No Junk Nail
Only Always Soccermom
The Nail Newbie
Polish Me Lovely
Munia's Nails
Geeky Owl
Fanning the Fumes
ColorSplash Nails
okay now joy!
MeMa's Mani's
Angelina's Nails & More
Persistently Glittery

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!