Tribute!




I think this is such an awesome idea - I'm gonna do this in April as well!
I hope I can do it at least once a week with all of the other challenges I have going on!



  • Do as many manicures you want a week!! (once a week or one everyday)
  • You can pay homage to as many or as little Nail Artists you’d like to!!
  • You can do multiple manicures from the same Nail Artist if you wish!!
What must be included in EVERY post:
  • Must link to the original post by Nail Artist!
  • Must tag the Nail Artist!
  • Include a Homage Month tag!
  • All posts should start…
My Homage to [insert Nail Artist linking to original post]…so everyone knows it’s for Homage Month. Then anything you wish!
You can do this any month you want.  I’m doing it for the month of April




You Might Also Like

4 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!