I didn't forget you!



It's Monday at the Gnarly house - the only day of the week the bf and i both share off of work, so we usually spend it doing chores and being somewhat lazy. It's a day I rarely do my nails!
So i was catching up on all of my weekend blog reading and realized I hadn't even bothered to post on my own today! Oops.
About that time the mailman showed up. And to my wonderful eyes did I ever get the best surprise...


What could it be?????








A box from Whimsical Pam!!!
A surprise box at that!
Hatched! And Kitty Glitter! Oh my!!


Impromptu bottle shots.


Booty shots - look at all that glitter in their buttcracks!!


Hehehehe.

How excited am I? I wanted to order Hatched so bad, and when I saw Pam say on her Facebook today that it was out of stock I almost cried! And now I have it. Oh happy day.
Pam is seriously very talented if you haven't figured that out by the several swatches of her polishes I have posted here. And above that, she is very professional, friendly and quick!
She also has an awesome new shade out called Seuss - so go check her out!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow! Lucky! I'm waiting for my next paycheck to order from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Those are GORGEOUS!!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they ARE gorgeous - i've only swatched them but so in love with both!! she has great stuff, i cant wait to try Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG even the BOX is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!