Spring Challenge - Spring Gradient aka I Love Pink!



Another day, another challenge! Today at PCF we're doing a spring gradient - so I'm sure there are bound to be some great ones for this, make sure and click the blogs at the end of this post to see everyone's great efforts!
Here's my effort!


I know, I know. I find it hard to believe myself, that I used this many different colors of pink to essentially get the look of two pinks.
OPI - Pink Friday
Color Club - Yum GUm
China Glaze - Dance Baby
Sally Hansen - Fuchsia Power
China Glaze - Fuchsia Fanatic

Ba-zing!



Please visit these other fine PCF Blogs for more amazing challenge mani's!
Fancy Phalanges
The Crumpet
Purple Fairy Dust
Manicurity
PishPosh & Polish
Bee Polished
Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder
Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Happy Nails
Tales of Knit and Nails
The Girl with Rainbow Hands
No Junk Nail
Only Always Soccermom
The Nail Newbie
Polish Me Lovely
Munia's Nails
Geeky Owl
Fanning the Fumes
ColorSplash Nails
okay now joy!
MeMa's Mani's
Angelina's Nails & More
Persistently Glittery

You Might Also Like

9 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!