Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 14 - Sweets

Hi babies!!
So just when I thought this crap winter couldn't get ANY worse, we lost our power last night! Like almost immediately after I posted yesterdays blog post. Luckily, unlike when the tornado hit our city and we were out of power for 4 days, this time it was only about 18 hours. So in the span of 3 weeks we've had two snowfalls and lost water AND power. Sheesh. The snow was beautiful though! Do you have any winter woes? Come on spring!!



Today for Sweets day I have this cute lil ice cream sundae and pinwheel combination.

The mint green base on the accent nail is Nicole by OPI I Shop Mintage. Everything else on that nail is acrylic paint.

The pinwheel nails are OPI Ski Slope Sweetie and Gina Tricot Shimmer Mint and the outlines were done with OPI My Vampire Is buff.





-----------------


Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments