Last but not least - Georgia Peach Fuzz!




Are ya'll loving these swatches of my new Whimsical Pams?
This is the last one (for now, there will be more, but I'm not rich!) and it's called Georgia Peach Fuzz.
I had to have this the minute I saw it, not even for the color, but the name, as I live in Georgia. I am California born and raised but I've lived in GA about 3 years and I lived in GA about 5 years ago for 6 months too. So it's kind of a special place to me and this had to be mine.
This polish has a sheer peach base with copper microglitter and bigger hex glitter.
More on the formula and my thoughts after the pics!
To begin, lets recap the bottle shots AGAIN!



Georgia Peach Fuzz, Saturday Morning Cartoons and Kee Wee


On a swatchicle stick - this is 2 coats, no base and 1 coat top coat.


Base Coat - Julep Hayden
Georgia Peach Fuzz - 2 coats
Seche Vite - 1 coat
Outdoors - Shade


Base Coat - Julep Hayden
Georgia Peach Fuzz - 2 coats
Seche Vite - 1 coat
Outdoors - Sunlight


Thoughts....
This is the sheerest of the 3 I bought. If you like a sheer look, 2 or 3 coats will get you through nicely. I personally liked the way it looked with and without undies.
Formula is spot on like any Whimsical polish, it's thick and that's to be expected with me as a jelly glitter.
This had the least amount of glitter of any of the Whimsical Ideas by Pam polishes I own, I had to fish and even then I couldn't really get those bigger hexes to pull out. I suggest turning your bottle upside down every couple of fingers to help that glitter rise up from the bottom. I loved this polish but would have loved it way more if I could get more of those bigger pieces out. I'm hoping to store it upside down for a week or so and try it again then.
1 coat of top coat smoothed her right out and even though I couldn't pull the big hex's out well, the sheer peach paired with the copper microglitters is still very very stunning.




XOXO.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!