Spring Challenge - Mr Blue Sky



My post is a little later in the day than I'd have liked, sorry! My cat is in heat AGAIN (2nd time in a month, yes, we're getting her fixed but we live in a small town and can't get her in til the end of March) so she has kept me up ALL night long howling and carrying on like a drama queen and now I've slept as long as I can before I have to leave for work. So without further ado, I give you my Mr Blue Sky Challenge Mani:


Nails Inc Baker St
Revlon Metallic
OPI Alpine Snow

XOXO.



Please visit these other fine PCF Blogs for more amazing challenge mani's!
Fancy Phalanges
The Crumpet
Purple Fairy Dust
Manicurity
PishPosh & Polish
Bee Polished
Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder
Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Happy Nails
Tales of Knit and Nails
The Girl with Rainbow Hands
No Junk Nail
Only Always Soccermom
The Nail Newbie
Polish Me Lovely
Munia's Nails
Geeky Owl
Fanning the Fumes
ColorSplash Nails
okay now joy!
MeMa's Mani's
Angelina's Nails & More
Persistently Glittery

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Awesome clouds! Love the silver lining! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the silver line is relatively thin. Thumbs up for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! love the silver lining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo! Especially the silver lining! Who doesn't like something that comes with a silver lining? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty...I have female that kept going into heat, but I couldn't afford to take her in at that time, she slipped outside...now I am going to have grandkittens!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!