Favorite Pastel Blue!



Can you believe I came through on a challenge mani? Oh life...you've been more hectic than I'm used to!
Anyway - Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge for today was favorite pastel blue or green.
What do you think I picked?


Cinderella! Aint she purty?



Please visit these other fine PCF Blogs for more amazing challenge mani's!
Fancy Phalanges
The Crumpet
Purple Fairy Dust
Manicurity
PishPosh & Polish
Bee Polished
Obsessive Compulsive Nail Painting Disorder
Confessions of a Nail Polish Junkie
Happy Nails
Tales of Knit and Nails
The Girl with Rainbow Hands
No Junk Nail
Only Always Soccermom
The Nail Newbie
Polish Me Lovely
Munia's Nails
Geeky Owl
Fanning the Fumes
ColorSplash Nails
okay now joy!
MeMa's Mani's
Angelina's Nails & More
Persistently Glittery


And again - tomorrow is the last day to enter this giveaway!



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I hunted this bad boy DOWN! I wore it, loved it, and I think I'll post it today!

    I heard there were some formula problems but I had no issues, how was your bottle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, mine was good! i got mine back when the craze first started so i guess the first or second batch must have been ok? i know they just (re) released it with the pearls collection so maybe that one is bad? i loved the other colors i got from that collection though so i dont know - sometimes i think formulas are mostly the same and its just operator preference/pickiness that sets them apart.

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!