Whimsical Ideas by Pam - Kee Wee





One of my absolute favorite indie polish makers is a sweet little girl named Pam@ Whimsical Ideas by Pam, whom I met on the MUA Nail Board. She makes some really cool creations, a couple of which I have previously reviewed.
I just received another order from her this week and am going to show you a few more that I've added to my collection.

First up is the nail mail money shots:


How adorable are her labels and bows???

Great butts, huh?


Todays Swatch/Review is on Kee Wee.
 
Swatchicled! 2 coats, no base.

2 coats, no base. 1 coat of Seche Vite. Shade.

2 coats, no base. 1 coat of Seche Vite. Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Consensus?
Amazing.
This is a semi-thick jelly kiwi green with kelly green microglitter and multi-sized silver hex glitters. There's probably something else in there too but I'm so bad at figuring that stuff out.
I wish I'd used undies on this like I did with the other two I swatched, but it's still quite opaque at 2 lone coats!
Top coated well with only a little bit of roughage and applied well considering its a thick jelly glitter - when you buy these kinds of polishes, you know what you're getting yourself into! Has the PERFECT amount of glitter, no fishing, no problem. Just a dream.
What do you think?
Pam's polishes are available by email order or through her Facebook Page!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love this color! Can't wait to see the other ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indie polishes are coming out by the minute nowadays. If I get everyone I like, I might go bankrupt. Lol.. Aye, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great - and I am especially looking forward to seeing the blue one on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog Award for your blog! :) Go check out my award post here: http://iroshishobby.blogspot.com/2012/03/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!