Teal Tuesdays - Stripes!


It's TEAL TUESDAY, ya'll!
This weeks challenge is Stripes!
I love me some stripes - I love taping, I love all that stuff. I do hate waiting for polish to dry so I can start taping though!

If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!





China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise
Color Club - New Bohemian
Claires - Neon Yellow (over TUT to make a lime green color)
Julep - Megan
Sinful Colors- Rise & Shine


Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:
Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails


and ps - this is one of three posts coming today - lots going on. see what happens when i'm too busy to post? i go crazy!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!