Haulin' A$$


Been sick, so sadly I had to skip todays PCF challenge - in lieu of that I bring you a haul post from last week!

 
Here we have Sinful Colors Shirley & Buddy, Zoya Chloe Fleck Effects, Sally Hansen HD in Hue and Sinful Colors Whats Your Name, which I previously posted about.


Sinful Colors Shirley & Buddy - is it just me or does this remind you of the new Essie Pink-A-Boo from the Resort collection?

Shirley & Buddy Bottle & Swatch

Shirley & Buddy Swatch - 3 coats, no base. 


Sally Hansen Hue Bottle Shot

Sally Hansen Hue Bottle & Swatch

Sally Hansen Hue - 3 coats no base

Zoya Chloe Fleck Effects

Zoya Chloe Fleck Effects Bottle & Swatch

Zoya Chloe Swatch - 2 coats, no base.

Can't wait to try these out on a full mani!
Hope you liked - XOXO.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!