Spring Citrus Gradient





I've totally been in the gradient mood lately. I guess now that I found a technique that is close to foolproof for me, I want to do it all the time!

I wish I could remember who it was, but yesterday I saw this gorgeous set of sunset pictures someone posted on their blog by an artist. They totally inspired me to do something that was teal/green/orange inspired. This was pretty close to what I had in my head.



 First up is our cast:

Konad Special White for stamping, OPI Cuckoo For this Color, Sally Hansen Lickety Splity Lime and Fingerpaints Pop Rock Pink.




Stamping plates.



The finished product!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. simply gorgeous, love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good. And I'm totally in love with the skulls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i love the gradient!! :D You're preparing for sunday! lool**

    http://theclockwisenailpolish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these came out amazing!! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these so much! Think I might have to do a colour combo like this soon :D!

    By the way I've tagged you for an award, that I've just posted if you want to check it out :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy, this is so cute! It makes me want to go buy some rainbow sherbert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out awesome! I stink at gradients haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, pretty! Love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!