I Miss LA!

Just kidding. Well I do miss some of it...and this polish takes me back to those times I used to take the train to downtown LA and spend the day taking pictures.
This is American Apparel's Macarthur Park.


This is a really nice polish to apply. 2 coats, if you're careful you may be able to do it in one, I bet this stamps great. I need to try it soon!
I'm really enjoying the handful of AA polishes I bought on their website last month. But the shipping took forever.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks great! Can't wait to see if it stamps well ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I need this color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you lived in L.A ?! i live in O.C so only about 25 min away from L.A .. i hate their traffic ! you are better off where ever you are ..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did live in la for a few months but mostly i lived in long beach for quite a few years!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!