Epic Nail Mail Part One

Apologies again for my lack of posts - I'm hoping to have a new laptop in the next few days if all goes according to plan. So in the meantime...here's some nail mail spam!

Hot Ticket Polish pack I picked up at Marshalls


Another polish pack I found at Ross, great for frankening!


Some indies - NerdLacquer, Nostalgic Lacquers in Andie and Jem and Whimsical Ideas by Pam in Seuss and My Friend Carol.


Color Clubs - Fashion Addict, Wild at Heart & Worth the Risque (Holo Heavens!)


Up Colors Azul Disco & Hits Hera (more Holo Heavens!)


China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic & Goin My Way?, Orly Au Champagne & Kleancolor Golden Nightmare


Julep April It Girl Maven Box



Cosmetic Arts Neon Polishes I found at Ross for $1 each.



Thanks for reading - Happy Easter!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!