Jem Dots

Sorry about yesterdays post - I typed it up and saved it, then I was borrowing an iPad and tried to upload it and it deleted all of the data inside. Along with the pictures. I will be so glad when I have a computer of my own again - but I gotta say, when someone offers you one it sure doesn't come quickly...

So todays Mani I have for you was my easter mani. It was cute, but once I got out in the sunlight I noticed my pinks didn't match, like, at all! Oops.

This is Kleancolor Melon Green - the polka dots are Kleancolor Metallic Pink and the glitter is Nostalgic Lacquer Jem (with a few large hand placed pink hex glitters I added after).






I can't even begin to describe how much I love Jem. I originally swatched it on it's own when I received it and it is phenom. It seems to look awesome over everything!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ohhh wow!!! I dunno if it's related but it reminds me of the 80's cartoon Jem!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!