Epic Nail Mail - Part Two

I've been at it again!!


I found Kleancolor at a local Beauty Supply! The selection sucks, but they do have a bunch of colors I don't own, so I guess it's still a win! 


Deborah Lippmans in Yellow Brick Road and Sweet Dreams - two huge lemmings marked off!


Nails Inc Portobello and Illamasqua Jo'Mina - two awesome finds at my Sephora who doesn't carry either of these polishes normally!


Sephora+Pantone Tangerine Tango Set, it comes with a creme, shimmer, matte and glitter!

China Glaze Zombie Zest!

American Apparel Polishes in Meteor Shower, Smoke Dazzle and Macarthur Park. Man I love these, but they took over 10 days to ship! Boo.

Butter London Trout Pout and Tart With a Heart - two more I couldnt pass up at a recent Ulta visit.


Psuedo Macro shot of Tart With a Heart.


Look at these! Swap with a girl I met on the PAA Facebook group hooked me up with all of these Catrice Polishes, plus a bonus Essence polish!


 Acid/DC, Wrapped Around My Finger and Bruno Brownani


Heavy Metalilac, It's Rambo No. 5 and Genius in the Bottle


Essence Where is the Party and Catrice's in Londons Weather Forecast, Sold Out Forever and Birdy Reloaded.


Models Own Green Tea (blog sale find)


Nubar Absolute and Jem


OPI DS Classic


Tonymolys!!! Shooting Star and Pinky Star


Zoya Dova (blog sale find)

And that concludes this edition of my extreme spending post...time for a no-buy? You betcha.




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wow ,great Stuff ,love the yellow Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bunch of polishes. So many colours and so much prettiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome find on KleanColors! I see them everywhere I go...lol. Sweet to have a brand you can readily see and touch! Great Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LORD, WOMAN. I'm so jealousss. And those Deborah Lippmanns... drool... Can't wait to see swatches of those bad boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Missy,
    thank you for swap ;-)
    http://angelinaswelt.blogspot.de/2012/04/oh-welch-schonheiten.html
    lg Angelina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!