If polishes were fish!

If polishes were fish, they'd all aspire to be Pink Salmon.
When I saw this in the bottle, I liked it. I wasn't sure if our relationship would ever lead to more.
But then we went out on a date and our love affair was cemented!
F4 Polish's Pink Salmon is described as small pink and white glitter with larger satin pink hex glitters in a clear base.
It's slightly sparse, so I was pretty certain this would take at least 3-4 coats to get opaque (though they do have a swatch showing it pretty opaque at 3 coats) - so I layered it over what I have now dubbed the perfect underwear, at least for this polish - Fingerpaints Pop Rock Pink.
Pop Rock Pink is like a pinkish coral with the most insanely beautiful pink shimmer running through it.
Just look:



This was 2 coats.

Now comes the icing on the cake!




2 coats of Pink Salmon over 2 coats of Pop Rock Pink.
1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Out the Door and it's smooth and silky. Not hungry or bumpy is this glitter.
It's a gorgeous polish, but that extra shimmer from the Fingerpaints polish underneath just knocks it out of the park.




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!