Stashapalooza Drawer 3!

Here we go with some more spamzies.
This is Drawer 3 of my 2 stacked Melmers.
It contains Essie, Orly, Zoya, Fingerpaints, Nubar, Nails Inc and Sinful Colors.
(Zoya was omitted as I am awaiting an order from them so I didn't shoot those yet)

First up is Essie.
Essie isn't a brand I run to, it is nice, I just find myself drawn to brands with more bright things going on. I don't have issues with any of the Essie's I own (Ok, actually yes I do, I hate Cool Lots) - just need to bulk this collection up some in the future I think!

Cool Lots, Limo Scene, Sand Tropez, Barefoot & Topless, As Gold As It Gets, Shine of the Times, Armed & Ready, Over the Top, Dive Bar, Turquoise & Caicos
10 Essies. Woot.


Next up we have Fingerpaints. Also another brand I don't have much of. Most of their selection seems like things I already own. But they do have what I think is the best black polish ever.
7 Fingerpaints!
2 Flakies, Black Expressionism, Pop Rock Pink, Comets Collar, Blue Raspberry Taffy and Grape Gumball.
This is starting to feel like an episode of Sesame Street in my head...


Nubar/Nails Inc time! Nubar is a brand I don't have many of, but I sure do love the ones I have. I am slowly trying to expand my collection of Nubar polishes...they are awesome. Also Nails Inc. I'm hoping to get some more of these pretties soon as well!
This is Nubar:  Reclaim, White Polka Dot, Black Polka Dot, Gem and Absolute.
The Nails Inc shades are Portabello, Connaught Square, Kensington & The Wyndham

Now on to some Orly spammers. 
9 Orly's. Do you ever count your polishes and think for sure you had more? I know I don't, but when I think of Orly, I thought for sure I had 15 or so!
Le Chateau, Fowl Play, Stone Cold, Hot Shot, Au Champagne, You're Blushing, Luxe, Shining Star and Shine On Crazy Diamond. I've since added 3 more Orly's to this lineup. So thats 12!

And last but not least, is my ever growing stash of Sinful Colors!
I am not a nose turner upper at drugstore polish, if I was I would be cutting myself short missing out on these. Sinful Colors has some really awesome polishes.

36 Sinfuls!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm a sucker for all the Sinful Color glitter polishes! Wish they's hurry and make more! I'm already out of space in my new melmer *yikes* guess I'll be getting another! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love looking through people's polish stash! So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!