52 Week Challenge - Fruit!

The 52 Week Challenge has called upon us this week and the theme is Fruit!
I'd been really excited about this theme for awhile.
Then last month my swap pal Angi included some fimo fruits and Essence fruit polishes to my package and it was like KISMET!




I wasn't sure of the opacity of the Essence Mashed Berries, so I layered 2 coats of it over 1 coat of Catrice's Pimp My Shrimp. I love these Fruit polishes, they look so much like berry seeds, don't they?





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Mmm, oranges and strawberries! Nice fruit salad on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty color! and i thought of strawberry milkshake garnish with orange... summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fimo is so cute, and Mashed Berries is the perfect name. Love this combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really do look like cute little seeds in a yummy, summer smoothie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!