Teal Tuesdays - Marble!

Sooo....here we are on another Tuesday...it's Teal time, right?!?!

The girls voted Marble...I couldn't sway the vote. We all know I hate marbling. 
Water marbling is my biggest enemy, I haven't tried the drag/needle marbling yet but I don't necessarily love the way it looks. 
So all that was left was plastic wrap marbling. No big...I dig the look and it's easy.

I decided to use my newly acquired Zoya Zuza and Nails Inc's Portabello.


Teal and Coral really look great together...this...it's just ok. I think if the coral had been more opaque it would've brightened up, I did a few layers and marbled each one to get a nice color opacity in each shade.









If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:






Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. You got this real cool texture! I love it!
    It reminds me of a ceramic pot I created many years ago and I used a color that needed a lower temperature then the oven I then had. so the color exploded in certain points and created this amazingly beautiful and unique texture, reveling the ceramic red under it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It's like grungy on a tropical vacation. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. it may not be what you wanted it to be but i think you've still ended up with something really interesting and unique - i quite like it ! even tho its teal! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i do like it for what it is for sure, it reminds me of a terracotta planter.

      Delete
  4. I love this color combo! And the graphic at the top is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!