Illamasqua Nomad

Illamasqua's Nomad is a STUNNER!
That said it's also a bitch, a bitch to photograph, that is.
Try as I might it was really hard to get the color accuracy on this, it's on the verge of neon!


This first one is the MOST color accurate:



The formula was outstanding. I expect no less from Illamasqua's polishes, and at $14 a bottle, they better be near perfect in my eyes. And they are. This was 2 coats of awesome and a top coat of Jordana quick dry top coat.





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a gorgeous creamy green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is top on my wishlist! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ "and at $14 a bottle, they better be near perfect in my eyes"
    Great color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really gorgeous color!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you: for $14, it should be perfect. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!