Polish All The Nails!

I've got a Guest Post today over at Polish All The Nails - go check it out - it's ANOTHER Tutorial!



For this look I started out with a base of China Glaze Recycle.


Then I added J'Adore by Icing and did the Saran Wrap method where I pulled the polish off with a scrunched up plastic baggie to give it a "marble" look.


Coated that with a nice thick coat of Seche Vite and when it was dry I added some large dots with a dotting tool and China Glaze Aquadelic. 


A little green acrylic paint for the leaves and then my Sally Hansen nail art pen in black to draw in the rose designs and outlines.


I finished the look off with some sporadic polka dots using Milani Yellow Whiz and then a final coat of Seche Vite to smooth it all out.


This was actually my first time doing the marbling method described above, as well as drawing freehand roses - hope you enjoyed it!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!