Spam CAN be a good thing!

Late Sunday night I got the sudden urge to decoupage my Melmer's and add drawer liners to the drawers. I've had these for a few months now and the constant sliding of bottles everytime I open the drawers had finally taken it's toll on my organizational A.D.D.
So as I was organizing, I took some random pics and thought I'd share!

So first up are my new Melmer shots - I used some cool leopard wallpaper from a local shop in town:



And a random drawer opened to see the drawer liners. So much happier am I now!

Now - this was where my stash napped during this project! This is what 535 bottles of nail polish in a laundry basket looks like folks! My boyfriend estimated this weighed about 200 pounds.



And some random bottle shots I have from a month or so ago!











P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thanks! I always wondered what 500 bottles of nail polish in a laundry basket would look like! lol

    Also, very cute drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - that laundry basket is hilarious!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knoooow!
    but girl....it was the perfect thing to fit it all! nothing else was gonna do the job for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! It turned out super cute! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leopard wall paper you used.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!